The Quality Training Center is located at 13339 N.E. Airport Way, Suite 100 (one mile East of the Portland International Airport).
The facility is approximately 7400 sq. ft. with 1600 sq. ft. of classroom. The student test laboratory and work area is over 3400 sq. ft. and is equipped with:
- A fully operational hydrophilic and water-washable penetrant line.
- A magnetic particle horizontal bench unit and portable AC equipment.
- Conventional and phased array ultrasonic instrumentation and apparatus.
- Visual testing fiber optic and remote video scope imaging systems.
- Hundreds of casting, piping, tubing, and welded test samples.
The test lab meets the ISO/IEC 17025 quality system requirements and the nondestructive testing systems are compliant with NADCAP AC7114.
NDT Level III Consulting
QA/QC NDT Services
Quality Program Development
Mechanical Integrity and Failure Analysis